This week we did a bunch of housecleaning to make features like Budget and Selections smoother.
- "Share with Client" checkbox is now available on the “New Task” modal. Sharing a Task with the client was previously only available as an option on an existing Task.
- Resolved a bug where text that was copied and pasted into supermodals throughout the app wasn’t auto-saving.
- Fixed a bug where uploading an image to Files from mobile caused the image to be duplicated a dozen or so times and attached to various logs.
- Line breaks and formatting weren’t appearing within the text of Daily Logs - which is now fixed so that formatting is preserved.
- Fixed a bug where PDFs weren’t uploading on mobile
- Returning to the dashboard after viewing the read-only client dashboard caused some areas of the app to function as read-only, which is now resolved.
Fixed a handful of bugs related to Budget and Selections:
- There was an issue editing the name of an existing Selection Category from the Budget tab where users were taken out of the text box after a letter was typed and needed to click back into the name text box to continue typing the name.
- Selection descriptions in projects created from an existing template took multiple attempts to remove in the new project, which is now fixed.
- When creating a new project from an existing project template, unchecking Budget and checking Selections resulted in the existing Selections to not carry over due to certain aspects of these two features being tied together. Now if Selections are chosen to carry over without the existing Budget, the Selection amounts will appear in the budget.
- Editing costs on Selection Items weren’t saving correctly or weren’t saving at all, which was resolved.
- Now existing due dates in Selection Categories can be removed.